Epicurean Group is a restaurant management company that specializes in providing exceptional dining. We partner with local farmers and suppliers, and provide you with fresh foods that nourish the body and mind. We dedicate ourselves to cooking from scratch, avoiding frozen or prepared foods high in fats, sodium or sugar. In addition, we build our menus by the season – we cook by Mother Nature’s abundance and on her schedule!
At Epicurean Group, we are passionate about healthy, fresh food –
and we deliver an incomparable dining experience!
Epicurean Group In the News
At Epicurean, We Pledge to Uphold the Following Sustainable Practices
- Local growers and artisan partners are chosen for their high quality standards, environmental responsibility and locations—all within 150 miles of our restaurants.
- Menus are developed according to the season, featuring natural foods.
- Chicken is purchased antibiotic-free.
- Tuna is purchased dolphin-free.
- 100% of Seafood is purchased according to the Monterey Bay Aquarium “Seafood Watch Guidelines”.
- Hamburger is made with FRESH Ground, Grass-Fed or Niman-Ranch beef.
- Featuring Cage-Free Eggs.
- Fruits and vegetables are purchased fresh and natural and whenever possible ORGANIC.
- Stock are made from SCRATCH – never out of a can.
- Milk is free of antibiotics and artificial grown hormone.
- MSG is never used in our food preparation.
- All dressings are prepared from SCRATCH.
- Turkey and beef are roasted IN-HOUSE for deli meat selections.
- Only canola and olive oil are used for cooking.
- Mashed Potatoes are prepared from REAL potatoes
- Upon delivery, all FRESH products are checked for FRESHNESS, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, and WHOLESOMENESS.
Implementing GREEN PRACTICES…changing one environment at a time