Top 50 management company in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019!
Visiting Guest Chefs, left to right: Ryan Satchwell, Marcus Triggs, SVP Reynaldo Hernandez, VP Corporate Chef Phil Wright, Sarrah Ponce De Leon, Guillermo Ortega
At Epicurean, We Pledge to Uphold the Following Sustainable Practices
- Local growers and artisan partners are chosen for their high quality standards, environmental responsibility and locations—all within 150 miles of our restaurants.
- Menus are developed according to the season, featuring natural foods.
- Chicken is purchased antibiotic-free.
- Tuna is purchased dolphin-free.
- 100% of Seafood is purchased according to the Monterey Bay Aquarium “Seafood Watch Guidelines”.
- Hamburger is made with FRESH Ground, Grass-Fed or Niman-Ranch beef.
- Featuring Cage-Free Eggs.
- Fruits and vegetables are purchased fresh and natural and whenever possible ORGANIC.
- Stock are made from SCRATCH – never out of a can.
- Milk is free of antibiotics and artificial grown hormone.
- MSG is never used in our food preparation.
- All dressings are prepared from SCRATCH.
- Turkey and beef are roasted IN-HOUSE for deli meat selections.
- Only canola and olive oil are used for cooking.
- Mashed Potatoes are prepared from REAL potatoes
- Upon delivery, all FRESH products are checked for FRESHNESS, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, and WHOLESOMENESS.
Implementing GREEN PRACTICES…changing one environment at a time